SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

jd 455

wyatt I am in need of 134a capacity on a 89 john deere 455. I can't find the manual anywhere.
Dale G. Basgall Wyatt : I am unsure of what you need, what do you mean when you say 134a capacity ? I am sort of familuar with those and would like to try to assist you, would you detail further.

Dale G. basgall

wyatt I blew out and ac line which I replaced but when we went to put freon in I couldn't find my manuel so I am not sure how much to put in?

Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above As it Appears:
Name:  
E-Mail:  
Subject:

Upload Picture (Optional - Choose File):

Comments:

Name:
Email: