SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

2755 hydraulic problem

chuck wandering if ther is a test i can make to see if pump is weak? i replaced the filter and cleaned the screen by the rear axle but the hydraulics are slow and i have to give the tractor more rpm to make the hydraulics work.
Henry There are some test that can be performed to check the pressures and flow of the hyd system, but the tooling is rather expensive for the average joe to use only once. There are some simple t/s steps to go over 1st before you take it to a dealer; is the fluid full? In good condition? Filters in good condition? All lines hooked up the way they should be? Operator has a good working knowledge of the equipment? Other parasitic load causing the problem? Have you noticed the problem getting worse over time or has it been all at once?
chuck i bought a new front in loader and it worked fine for 6 or 7 months then it started getting slow to operate,the dealer installed it. I changed the oil,filter and cleaned the screen,it did seem to help but it still has to have a lot of rpm to make it work. the steering and all hydraulics doesnt work until the rpm is increased. at one time i got a smell of a clutch burning , but not lately and i dont think the tractor clutch has anything to do with the hydraulics. does it?
Harvey is there a trans filter on a 550a john deere dozer?

Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above As it Appears:
Name:  
E-Mail:  
Subject:

Upload Picture (Optional - Choose File):

Comments:

Name:
Email: