SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

770 hydraulics quit working

Tim my 770 has 365 hrs on it , it was about 15 degrees out side I started the tractor and let it warm up and everything worked fine except loader lift it curled and extended power steering made a little noise though . i then ,shut the tractor off and waited a couple hours and started the tractor back up and nothing worked . No steering , no 3pt ,no loader ,it doesn't even try to work .I changed spin on filter and still nothing ??? any suggestions please ?
Jason there is a screen on the bottom of your tractor somewhere on the tranny or differential area. It is prolly pluged solid resricting the flow. It will be a good size plug posibly have a 1/2 drive ratchet square hole to losen. take it out and clean it with some gas and that should do it.

Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above As it Appears:
Name:  
E-Mail:  
Subject:

Upload Picture (Optional - Choose File):

Comments:

Name:
Email: