SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

4020 LP

aztammie My husband is working on our friends old tractor, a 1966 John Deere 4020 LP and parts are hard to find. If it were gas or diesel, it would be easier. Now he is looking for a part that attaches to the hydraulic pump that is like a gang but we need to find one with 6 holes instead of the 2 it has. Does anyone know what that part may be called and where we can find it?
aztammie OK, hubby just walked in and said a 4-way is all they need. To allow for 4 different lines coming from the hydraulic pump.
ross Does it go from the front engine dampner to the hydraulic pump? Does it drive the front pump? Any John Deere dealership should be able to help you with part numbers. You could also try Don's Tractor Salvage in Beattie, Kansas.
aztammie From the way he describes it, it is between the hydraulic pump and the implements that you want to connect to the tractor. The lines go from the pump, to this thingamajig then you connect the thingamajig to the lines going to the accessory to the tractor. Because I don't have a name or a part number, so far none of the dealerships have been a help to me but I will try Don's Tractor Salvage in Beattie, Kansas. Thanks for the lead!
ross What year 4020 is this? Does it have the hydraulic levers on the dash or by the operators seat?
aztammie It's a 1966 and the levers are on the dash.

Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above As it Appears:
Name:  
E-Mail:  
Subject:

Upload Picture (Optional - Choose File):

Comments:

Name:
Email: