SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

Dale G. Basgall

Dave Dale - I appreciate your responses on this forum. Your information is helpful to so many, and you explain things in terms that a novice can easily understand. Kudos! - Dave
Dale G. Basgall Dave, thanks that's what happens after you spend about 30 years working on Deere products and move to an island. I have 20+ years on the mainland on yellow Deere iron and when I moved here to Maui I ran the John Deere shop for American Machinery, never before did I work on green iron. I have been in Hana for ten years now and piddle around lately. I have lived on the island now for 14 years. I miss the shop so this forum is my outlet for boredom, thanks.

Dale G. Basgall

Dale G. Basgall Dave, thanks, actually it's because of working for john Deere for years as a mechanic that gave me the ability to move here and relax and make it over that money thing that haunts alot of people right now today. I am trying to promote a new art I call Manmotor Art and when you have time and if you are interested please visit my site, I am not selling anything but moreover trying to stimulate mechanics and others to realize we are at a critical point in our electrical demands, so if you have time visit,

http://deighta.com

Dale G. Basgall

bontai Joe You are definitely an asset to this forum, glad to have you here. As mentioned above, your explainations are clear and easy to understand. A BIG thank you for what you do here!
ron hi;did i find it...

Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above As it Appears:
Name:  
E-Mail:  
Subject:

Upload Picture (Optional - Choose File):

Comments:

Name:
Email: