SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

will 300 series 47in 2 stage snowblower hook up to a 425

Ted im at my witts end looking for a 2 stage snowblower for my 425 close to home, in manitowoc wis. will a 47in 2 stage that is for a 318 or 300 series hook up to a 425? and what will i need?? are the hook ups the same? email me please!! its almost winter.. if someone has one let me know if that have one that is for a 425, and if your abx 2 hours awa. that would be nice
Dave Ted - Nope, won't fit. Would require custom fabrication of components. The mounting hitch would need to be changed. Also, the blower for the 425 is shaft driven, the blower for the 300 is belt driven. - Dave

Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above As it Appears:
Name:  
E-Mail:  
Subject:

Upload Picture (Optional - Choose File):

Comments:

Name:
Email: