SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

310b rear wheel not turning

Aruba1 Hi guys,

I have a JB 310B that has the left wheel foam filled and the right wheel is normal. About a year ago I was pushing some dirt and I needed more traction so I pressed the locking differential pedal. It made a weird noise and since then the left wheel is stuck. At that time the hydraulic fluid was low, probably below the minimum.

I moved it around the house with the boom bucket. If I raise the rear only the right side turns. It makes absolutely no grinding noise so I am hoping the hydraulic brake is messed up on the left side. If I move it by hand it sometimes moves 1-2 inches back and forth and sometimes about 2-4 inches. When I change is from forward to reverse or vise versa it moves about 1/2 inch. The right brake pedal is firm and the left is a bit soft. Also the locking differential pedal seem to be stuck. Its not going in all the way like it used to. I sprayed some WD40 and put some grease on it but no change.

I wanted to buy a service manual but those things costs around $360. Is there a CD version that costs less? I hope I don't have to remove the differential housing because it looks like a LOT of work.

I am in Remlap, AL so if anyone wants to come look at it they are move than welcome :-)

Thanks,
Gio

Aruba1 Anyone? :-)

Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above As it Appears:
Name:  
E-Mail:  
Subject:

Upload Picture (Optional - Choose File):

Comments:

Name:
Email: