SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

Front Bucket & Weights for JD 332 Tractor

Steve Floyd Anyone know where I can get my hands on a front loader / bucket for a 1992 (actually, it may be a 1994) model John Deere 332 Tractor?

Do I need rear weights? What about tire weights? How many pounds? Part numbers?

I have turf tires, that I want to keep, but they slip when I use the blade for scraping gravel. I suppose additional weights would help here too?

My tires are filled with methanol and water mixture. That provides some weight, but not enough for the blade work I've done.

Dave Steve - 1992 was the last year of production for the 332, so it won't be a 1994. As for an FEL, you'll have to look around. KwikWay may still make one. You'll need rear weights, probably a weight box that hangs off the back that you can fill with rock, or a rear weight bracket that you can hang suitcase weights off. You may want to look at six ply tires as well. - Dave
brad wiebe http://www.jimsrepairjimstractors.com/
This guy has a lot of stuff for older small JD tractors.
Good luck!
Brad

Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above As it Appears:
Name:  
E-Mail:  
Subject:

Upload Picture (Optional - Choose File):

Comments:

Name:
Email: