SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

LA110 won't start...

Matt My LA110 will not turn over. I left the key in the on position over night. I assume it is a dead battery. I attempted to jump start it but after 5-10 minutes, still nothing. I thought it would start from a jump start, but no. I have placed a battery charger on it and will see how that does overnight. The weird thing is, the charger is reading as "fully charged". Any ideas on what might have happened? Am I missing something? Does this go deeper than the battery?

Thanks!

Dale G. Basgall Matt :

Check to see if the pto is still on or engaged, there is a switch on it that prevents the mower from turning over if it is on. And the seat switch will cause that and or under the hood is a small fuse that may have blown somehow.

Dale

Michael Day I am having a similar problem after replacing the engine on my LA110. The lights don't even turn on. I tried jumping the battery and that didn't get me anywhere. Do the seat and PTO switches also stop the lights from turning on? The fuse checks out OK.

Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above As it Appears:
Name:  
E-Mail:  
Subject:

Upload Picture (Optional - Choose File):

Comments:

Name:
Email: