SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

john deere x475

Bill have a john deere x475 after it gets hot it quits running or if i shut it off won't start until it cools down it has spark but fuel pump not coming on, no fuel to carb it's not vapor lock any ideas anyone
Tim Strelau I've now had the fuel pump replaced on my x475 (to the tune of $600.00) 3 times by the dealer that sold it to me. I had the same problem of no fuel to the filter (or carb). Deere insists that MY DEALER is at fault because they are not a "Gold" repair center. I think the part is defective. Deere was really rude to me on the phone saying that maybe I should "trade in for another model". Why would I if this is the kind of service they offer? They also told me to take it to a "Gold" service repair center. This would, of course, cost me another $600.00. They didn't care. I asked if my current dealer was licensed to sell and repair, why were they not "good enough" to diagnose the problem. No response from the girl. Good luck. Let us know what they eventually find, if you happen to have a "Gold" center near you. Mine is 30 miles away.

pat check your thermostat...JD dealership replaced mine under warranty...it corrected problem
George Bill,
Did changing your thermostat fix the problem? I am having the same issue exactly like you described. Thanks.

John I have the same issue. Did you ever resolve the problem?

Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above As it Appears:
Name:  
E-Mail:  
Subject:

Upload Picture (Optional - Choose File):

Comments:

Name:
Email: