John Deere 430 yard tractor (over heatin)

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ John Deere Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

John Deere 430 yard tractor (over heatin)

TC I have two John Deere 430 yard tractors, my hubby got them for me acouple of years ago. Of course these had been in storage and need alot of TLC. The one that i use to mow has a overheatin problem. If anyone out there has one of these yard tractors and has had a problem like this can ya let me know what fixed it. Plus i have a problem with somethin drainin my battery. I am in the dark and just tryin to help the hubby get the problem fixed! Thanks Bunches!!!
bontai Joe Is the radiator clean? All screens around the engine compartment clean? Anitfreeze water mix at roughly 50-50 mix?
john I've had the same problem. I use compressed air from a compressor and blow out all the dirt from behind the radiator forward as well as blow out all of the small holes on the front screen. Had it happen twice and both times after blowing out the dirt as beast as I could the problemn would go away for several months.

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ John Deere Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above As it Appears:
Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Name:
Email: