JD 6520

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ John Deere Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

JD 6520

PHILIP DAY I HAVE A 6520 WITH ONLY 1300HRS ON THE CLOCK AND THE ENGINE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM SEEMS TO BE LIMITING THE ENGINE REVS.IT WILL ONLY TRAVEL AT LOW ROAD SPEED (15MPH) BUT STILL HAS PLENTY OF POWER IN THE LOWER REV BAND.
HAVE YOU ANY IDEAS ON HOW TO CORRECT THIS ? IT DOESNT APPEAR SHORT OF FUEL.

ross Does this tractor have a Field Cruise knob on right hand panel near the blower knob? Make sure this knob is set clockwise to the right. You should feel a dentent then go a little further with it. Good Luck.
PHILIP DAY THANKS ROSS, I HAD,NT REALISED THAT THIS KNOB WAS FOR CRUISE CONTROL. WITH THIS TURNED FULLY TO THE RIGHT EVERYTHING IS BACK TO NORMAL.
I KNEW IT WOULD BE SOMETHING SIMPLE.

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ John Deere Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above As it Appears:
Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Name:
Email: