John Deere 2030 steering questions

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ John Deere Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

John Deere 2030 steering questions

Aric Meier Regarding JD2030 power steering, would anyone be willing to let me know where the hyd fluid is supposed to go after it is used to turn the wheels? How does it get back to the sump and can that path to the sump get plugged? Thank you all, Aric, Cheney, KS
fez i think it does go back to sump but why would you wanna block it off for?

Aric Meier Fez, thanks for answering my post. I am trying to find out the path for the hyd fluid travel because I think it may be blocked. But I can't trace it down until I know how it gets from the power steering housing back to the trans sump. I agree that it does, according to the John Deere IT manual, go back to the sump, but they do not say what path it takes. I also have not been able to 'see' where it is going or talk to anyone yet who has been able to tell me. So I posted a question and hoping that someone would take the time to let me know how it works on that particular machine.
Aric

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ John Deere Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above As it Appears:
Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Name:
Email: