What was your outcome?

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ John Deere Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

What was your outcome?

Versatile I would sure enjoy to ear back from posters that have a problem and ask a question and then get several replies as to what to do to solve the problem. I have posted several opinions as to what was wrong or what to do and i did just because it looked like no one else was.Ther are some very smart guys on this forum and it sure isn't me. Thes guys give you free advice and save you big bucks. Let alone from the learning standpoint for all of us they are the backbone of this forum. They deserve a great thank you!
OFF MY SOAPBOX!

bontai Joe I find myself also wondering if there was a happy ending on a problem, when folks don't report back if what we suggest worked.
Gus I often wonder the same thing. I've gotten alot of good advise from you guys on this forum and others- thanks.

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ John Deere Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above Exactly As it Appears:
Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Name:
Email: