Help

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ John Deere Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

Help

Jeremy My neighbor has a Deere 755 with FEL and 60" Belly Mower, he needs to sell as he is moving and I can buy it for 3k. I am nor sure what year it is yet i am going to get the serial number this week to find out.
He cranked it up, everything seemed to work ok, it has some rust and paint is faded bad, the FEL will lift the tractors frontend off the ground but it was slow to lift, this mean there is a problem with hydros? I should mention the tractor had only been on for about 5 minutes, does it just need t owarm up?

This will be my first tractor and I don't know what to look for to determine if it is in decent shape, can someone give me details about what to look for along with info as to if this model is a good tractor and if the HP is enough for what I need, that being, light bushhogging, scarping a dirtroad, and discing and planting food plots for deer.

Thanks

Gus Re -read your post on the 2nd Dec. I don't type fast enough to retype it ...I'm suprised somebody else hasn't chipped in with more info/advise. Come on guys!

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ John Deere Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above Exactly As it Appears:
Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Name:
Email: