hydro 185 lawn mower

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ John Deere Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

hydro 185 lawn mower

Derek My sister accidentally poured diesel fuel into the gas tank from a old gas can. I replaced the fuel line, fuel filter, cleaned the gas tank out and had the carburetor cleaned out at our local hardware store. It currently won't start. Right now I can tell that the problem is that the fuel is not making its way through the fuel line to the carburetor. Is there any other fix besides checking where there may not be a tight seal from the gas tank to the carburetor?
ross When you remove the fuel line from the carburetor does fuel come out? Is fuel getting to the filter? Take the line off of the fuel pump and put some air pressure in the tank and see if fuel will come out of the line. Hook your lines back up then take the line off of the carb and turn the engine over. It should be spraying out of the line when you turn the engine over.

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ John Deere Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Name:
Email: