STX38 Drive Belt Diagram

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ John Deere Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

STX38 Drive Belt Diagram

Mike Does anyone know where I can get a diagram for the main drive belt. I know, I should have paid closer attention when I took it off!
craig the belt should come from the engine back and on the side where the deck disharges the grass it goe's around the pully on that side then back toward the engine and then around the pully on the other side and then to the tranny
Chris My stx38 is not a hydro, rather the more common gear/belt drive. My belt is in place but about to come apart. I haven't started the task yet but, the best I understand is to 1. drop deck, 2. drain fuel and remove battery, 3. raise front of tractor up to vertical position and make secure, 3. somehow (with duct tape or clamp) push clutch pedal all the way down to release tension of belt, 4. DO WORK...
We'll see

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ John Deere Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Name:
Email: