Fit Power pak Bagger on a 318?

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ John Deere Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

Fit Power pak Bagger on a 318?

Jeff I have a power pak 3 bagger (MOP PAK X 597 500) that came off a 430 with a 60 inch deck. I would like to put it on my 318 but the boot will not match up. I think the boot I need is BM16454 which is not available. Any ideas where I could find one? or any suggestions on other problems I may run across trying to retrofit this system?
Dave Jeff - The boot is a critical part of the system. Since the 318 did not come with a 60" deck, the boot for the 60" deck won't fit. I assume, from the number you provided, that you have a 50" deck. Here's some information that may help you. I don't know how current this information is, but you may want to give them a call on Monday to see if the inventory is still available. Also, any Deere dealer can do a locate. They may not want to mess with it, but they can do it. - Dave

Part #: BM16454

Description: 50" MOWER BOOT
Dealer: Koenig Equipment

Vendor: JD ATTACHMENTS
Contact Name: Greg Koenig

Quantity Available: 1 $$CALL$$
Phone Number: (937) 693-2221

Jeff
Thanks for the information Dave. The rest of the bagger and mounting rack matched up nicely. After spending about an hour just looking at it and trying to figure out how it mounted.

Jeff

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ John Deere Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Name:
Email: