F3060A Kubota Tractor

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ John Deere Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

F3060A Kubota Tractor

Garry This tractor will start and run beautifully sometimes for 5 minutes, sometimes for five hours but eventually the tractor will stall. Once the tractor stalls, it will restart and run fine maybe a minute, maybe all day. I have checked and replaced the fuel filters. I have loosened the fuel line, post electric pump and there is plenty of fuel. Recently the engine will start and run with the key in the start position until you release the key to run position where it will sometimes run and sometimes die. I performed the recommended seat pto and brake pedal interlock and presence switches according to the manual. They performed as required by the manual. WE need help as this tractor must plow snow almost every day and we cannot send it to the dealer until spring.

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ John Deere Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Name:
Email: