JD 4020D Fuel Boots

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ John Deere Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

JD 4020D Fuel Boots

Calibur Hello All,

Have a '65 JD 4020D PS. Love the tractor! My only gripe thus far is the fuel injector boots connecting the line from the pump to the injector itself. I've had 3-4 of them develop leaks over the course of the past few months. I have replaced the leaky boots, although feel there must be a better way. Does Deere offer a kit to convert this over to a flange/compression type fitting? Has anyone done this? Any suggestions? Thanks!

ross I don't think there is a conversion kit for the style of injectors that are on your '65 model. The only thing I know of is to put actual hose clamps on the return boots.

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ John Deere Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Name:
Email: