John Deere 2355

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ John Deere Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

John Deere 2355

Jerry I have a JD 2355 Tractor. Seems the rear brake on one side will not release all the way. The brake pedal will come all the way up but the brake is still stopping the tractor. Any ideas on how to adjust it?
ross Take the bleed valve and open it on the axle, then see if the brake releases. If it does then the brake valve will need to have an overhaul kit put in it. Good Luck

Jerry Storey Thanks Ross - By really getting into it today and doing what you said, this is what I found. With both back wheels off the ground and the tractor in netural, I cannot manually turn the wheels. They move about 1-2 inches and stop. I put in in gear with it jacked up and the tractor running and could hardly get the tires to start turning. After they started turning, I pushed in the clutch and it was like putting on the brake. I released the bleed valve, but that didn't make any difference. More help would be appreciated. Thanks - Jerry
Tim (Still's Equipment Repair) Some of these style tractors have a park brake band next to the ring gear. It runs in a tapered grove and sometime the lining will brake into pieces. The taper will cause the lining to bind in the grove and act as the park brake is applied.
curt strock I have a JD 2355. While mowing a light came on the gauges. It looks like a solid circle with a half moon over it. It also flashes a caution! I stopped the tractor but can't seem it find out what the light refers to. Any help would be appreciated.
STEVE HAVE JOHN DEERE 2355 IT'S LIKE BRAKES STUCK AND BRAKE PADEL IS HARD PLEASE HELP.

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ John Deere Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Name:
Email: