Front Axle Capacity

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ John Deere Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

Front Axle Capacity

Al C. I have a John Deere model x585 4X4 heavy duty garden tractor. For almost a month now I have been trying to find out the diameter and weight capacity of my tractor. I have spoken with my dealer and also made many long distance phone calls to john deere but no one can answer my simple questions. I did talk to the Tuff Torq company and found out that Kanzaki does make the front axle on my 585, but with all the trouble I am having getting information I don't even know if this is correct. Why is this a big secret? Does anyone know the answer to my question? or can you tell me who can I can contact to find out the answer to my questions? This started out as a simple question and now I will not stop to find out. Did John Deere make a mistake on this front axle? What is the big secret? Looking forward to some feeback on this issue.

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ John Deere Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Name:
Email: