JD310 with backhoe HELP PLEASE!

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ John Deere Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

JD310 with backhoe HELP PLEASE!

Jimbob HI, MEMBER I AM NEW TO THIS SITE AND ALSO TRACTORS
I HAVE PURCHASE A LATE MODEL JD310 BACKHOE WITH STRAIGHT SIX DIESEL ENGINE I HAD A FEW PROBLEMS. WELL, THE PREVIOUS OWNER SAID TRACTOR DIED AND DID NOT MOVE SO THERE FORCE AND PULLED IT UP A HILL AND NOW IT SIT IN A GROVE.I HAVE REPLACE THE INJECTION PUMP, HYDRAULIC PUMP IN FRONT OF TRACTOR AND NOW IN THE PROCESS OF REPLACING THE CLUTCH NOW THE CLUTCH ASSEMBLY IS ALL APART WITH CLUTCH DISK BROKEN NOT SURE IF HAPPEN FROM PULLING OR FORCING THE TRACTOR TO MOVE ALSO THE PUMP HOUSING BEHIND THE THROW OUT BEARING IS BROKEN IT LOOKS LIKE IT SEIZE UP WITH RUST AND THEN BROKE. ANYWAY ALL THAT IS ALMOST DONE WAITING TO HAVE SOMEONE WELD THE LONG SHAFT THAT CONNECTS TO THE SHIFT FORK I DID NOT FIND A WAY TO REMOVE IT SO I HAD TO CUT AND THEN RE WELD IT BACK. MY PROBLEM IS THAT THE LEVER FORWARD AND REVERSE ARE LOCK UP I CAN NOT IN ANYWAY MAKE IT MOVE. WHAT SHOULD I LOOK FOR ??? TRACTOR DOES START AND IDLE FINE BUT ALSO HAVE NO HYDRALIC PRESSURE TO THE LOADER AND BACKHOE.. help ... GOD BLESS IF SOMEONE CAN HELP ME GET THIS TRACTOR TO MOVE.

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ John Deere Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Name:
Email: