John Deere 4210 Rockshaft Control Valve

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ John Deere Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

John Deere 4210 Rockshaft Control Valve

RobZ I have a JD 4210 that recently had the rockshaft stop working. All other hydraulics on the machine still work. I have fluid flow to the rockshaft control valve, but absolutely no flow or pressure at the rockshaft cylinder. I can only conclude that the valve has failed. Has anyone ever heard of this happening? It is hard for me to beleive that this valve has failed, but I can think of nothing else. Please let me know if you have any suggestion before I replace this valve.
smith have you removed the little cover on the side that controlls the valve , maybe a clip broke off or something, can you tell if its going over
relief pressure ???

Chris I had the exact thing happen on my 2004 John Deere 4210. It tuned out that the linkage simply popped off. To gain access to the assembly, you have to remove the seat, all shifter control knobs and the rear cowl under the seat. Hope this helps.

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ John Deere Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Name:
Email: