1983 JD 310B Hydraulic Problem

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ John Deere Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

1983 JD 310B Hydraulic Problem

Frank Sutton Bucket and backhoe ceased to function. It worked one minute, stopped to close gate, and when I got back on and started to lift the bucket, it quit working.

Fluid level is fine, clean oil, checked screens. I suspect that it is the solenoid valve. I can't get any fire down to the wires that feeds the solenoid. Where does the solenoid get its fire at? One wire comes from the starter solenoid and the other wire from the side of the alternator. Please HELP!!

ross I your referring to the solenoid on top of the head of the pump. That is called a destroking valve. When you turn the key to the start position you energize the solenoid, the solenoid prevents the main hydraulic pump from building any pressure until you let off of the key. It works best in the winter time to aid in starting. I would replace you filters and then maybe put a stroke control valve in it. If that fixes it, it's probably time for a rebuild of your hydraulic pump.
Jimmy I have a John deere 310B and right below the starter and oil dip stick there is a some valve that bolds on to the the frame. I am not sure what that is called could someone please help me. it look like there should be a hydraulic hose attached to it it connects to a three way T type pipe. Thanks

someone unworthy tech stolen my parts. and left a unfinish job so now i have most of the stuff back expect for this part when i start the tractor it GUSHES out hydraulic fluid.

Brandon P that should be the hose that runs to your acumalator on the other side of your engine. the acumalator looks like a long canister, the hose should run from the bottom of that to the tee.
Ron Bowers I moved the machine away from my garage in reverse and then forward pushed the clutch in to put it in 1st gear released the pedal to go and nothing,before that a freind added a 1/2gal. hyd. fluid. I changed both filters to the trans and hydr. fluid drained the fluid out of trans and replaced it with JD fluid from dealer and still nothing. Front and back bucket and outrigers work, still won`t move.

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ John Deere Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Name:
Email: