SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

fuel

tom Is it possible to have to much fuel flow the gas runs right out of the carberator
Bob G Your float needle is stuck open. might try TAPPING on side of carb but I would open it up and overhaul the carb. Float may be leaking and not floating like it should. pretty common.
good luck

tom Thanks i give it try
mark sr I would just add that these are fairly simple carbs so it's not very difficult to rebuild them .... and the kits are cheap.
tom Thought i would try shooting some starting fluid in with gas off and it caught fire that probly shouldnt happen right
Bob G One of the reason I don't use the stuff! also might indicate an intake valve stuck open?

Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above As it Appears:
Name:  
E-Mail:  
Subject:

Upload Picture (Optional - Choose File):

Comments:

Name:
Email: