SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

ford 8n serial numbers

frank hurd the numbers on the left side of the engine block are 8n330379 and there is a star on both ends it doesn't show in my book what year it is so im hoping someone here can help me thanks a lot
Bob G http://www.oldfordtractors.com/idhistory.htm

This will give you the information you wanted and then sume!
Merry Christmas!

Ken N Tx
Re: ford 8n serial numbers

check here

Ken N Tx It should be a 1950 with a side mount distributor.

Although engines have been swapped over the years..

Steve Bird This is great information! When I bought my tractor 20 years ago the guy told me it was a 9N so I always thought it was a 9N but the serial numbers never matched up for a 9N. This is the first place I've seen where if the serial number starts with 9N it can actually be a 2N. My serial number is in the 260,000's so it was cool to find out it was built in 1947. I always thought it must have been built in 1942.

Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above As it Appears:
Name:  
E-Mail:  
Subject:

Upload Picture (Optional - Choose File):

Comments:

Name:
Email: