SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

kioti 4 cly desial in a 2n ford tractor

John Dunn Need a lot of help I have a 1947 2n ford and was wanting to put a 1990 kioti 4 cly desial in it. Can any body help me
Jim Loveridge I've never heard of a Kioti engine. So I will be of little help. Have you seen photos of conversions? They always involve building a frame to support the front axle. Check out myfordtractors dot com and oldfordtractors dot com.
Bob G Could be interesting. You could make the frame part of a bell housing adapter. All it takes is time and money!
we want to see pictures of finished product!

Jim Loveridge Ditto, what Bob said about posting pictures. I might be very interested since I may have a bad engine on my '44.

Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above As it Appears:
Name:  
E-Mail:  
Subject:

Upload Picture (Optional - Choose File):

Comments:

Name:
Email: