SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

shelter, cover,building etc for a 2n tractor

Richard I am loooking for a way to make a shelter or cover to keep my 2n tractor out of the weather. Maybe building plans or a way to make one out of tarps etc?
Bob G You can get the ready made ones for not too much. plastic pipe and tarps. I had some old two by 6s so I built an extension off of my shop for my three machines.
mark sr I know they don't cost much but I'm not fond of the canvas type carports. They are quick, easy and cheap but they don't hold up all that well long term. I'd consider spending a little more and building a small pole barn, something you won't have to replace later on.

Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above As it Appears:
Name:  
E-Mail:  
Subject:

Upload Picture (Optional - Choose File):

Comments:

Name:
Email: