SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

TO35 - Gear shifter stuck in neutral

Marc S Knobel TO-35 - Gear shifter stuck in neutral
I have a 1954 TO-35 (gas) that is stuck in neutral. I am able to start it and use a long pri-bar to move the gears to Fwd or Reverse thru the fill hole. The shifter will not move at all. It happened when I bouncing down a slight grade and tried to down shift. There was no grinding, pop or any other noise when it happened...

Am I going to have to remove the top transmission cover or is there a way to fix it or move the shafts without having to do all that?

I have searched several forums and have not found a similar Thread.
Any help would be appreciated...

Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above As it Appears:
Name:  
E-Mail:  
Subject:

Upload Picture (Optional - Choose File):

Comments:

Name:
Email: