SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

1999 Massey Ferguson 231s

RP Nichols
1999 Massey Ferguson 231s

My 3 point hitch arms are stuck in the up position. I drained the hydraulic oil and pulled the filter out and was flushing and cleaning the compartment out and found this bolt in the back side of the case? It is approximately 2 1/-16 long and 3/8 thick at the smooth end and the threads are approximately 1/4. The bolt appears to have just loosened up and fell out because it appears to be in excellent condition? I need help identifying where it came from and what compartment or access area on the tractor I would have tonunbolt to put it back in place? Also, would this be the reason the 3 point hitch arms will not go down?? Is there any other parts (gaskets,o rings ...) that I will need to replace when I put the access covers back on tractor once the repairs are made? Thank You for your help!!

Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above As it Appears:
Name:  
E-Mail:  
Subject:

Upload Picture (Optional - Choose File):

Comments:

Name:
Email: