SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

clutch pack

Roger Thompson I am looking for Formsprag clutch pack for my case 1737 skid loader Help, Roger
AJ I'm not into skidders very much so I looked up the parts list for the 1700 series loader
there are two Formsprag clutches listed,the discs are listed as 4 driving and 5 friction,the drive discs are the same in both but the friction discs have different numbers which means they differ,I suggest you go to the online Case parts site and look up the parts you need,a disc pack is not listed,it just says 4 of one and 5 of the other,go to the link below,first page opens,click find parts by model,another page,type in 1700 only and click search,new page,click on 1700 series and then go to the sub section Clutch and sus out the part numbers you want,
Good luck
AJ
https://partstore.casece.com/us/index.htm

Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above As it Appears:
Name:  
E-Mail:  
Subject:

Upload Picture (Optional - Choose File):

Comments:

Name:
Email: