SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

case tractor

ken musser I just bought a model 410b where can I find a wiring diagram? thank you
AJ The manual is about the only place I know,try ebay or if you want a digital one go to Tradebit.com type in the search box Case 410B Manual and hit search,when the page opens go down past the JCB's and you will find the Case manuals,you can download them instantly for less than $18.
AJ

John R. Kopacz I've been looking for a service manual for my Case 2290. Do you know if the manuals on Tradebit are similar to the I/T type shop manual, or is it more extensive, detailed shop manual that generally seem to be around $250 - over 1000 pgs generally (hardcopy) ???

AJ The manuals on Tradebit claim to be Case IH manuals,the one or two I've had were and I was well happy with them,an awful lot of information for lees than $20 and the download was instance.
AJ

Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above As it Appears:
Name:  
E-Mail:  
Subject:

Upload Picture (Optional - Choose File):

Comments:

Name:
Email: