SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS

Search This Message Board:
Posted by Jim L on Friday, February 23, 2018:

In Reply to: jubilee timing posted by mark sr on Thursday, February 22, 2018:

Hey Mark, sorry to hear your having trouble. I've never fooled with the timing in my NAA since I've owned it. But a 1/4 turn either way seems like plenty to me. Did you make sure the rotor was pointing to the same place when you put the new distributor in? You say it's an after market distributor, maybe it's not all that great. Centrifugal advance problem? Whatever, you might have to find top dead center on number one, and see where the rotor is pointing in relation to your number one plug wire. What was wrong with the old one? I think you can get new bushings for them. I put new bushings in my 2N dist. Found them on Just 8N's site. Let us know what you found.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above As it Appears:
Name:  
E-Mail:  
Subject:

Upload Picture (Optional - Choose File):

Comments:

Name:
Email: