|Allis Chalmers||Avery||Bobcat||Case David Brown||Caterpillar||Cockshutt||Deutz||Euclid||Ford||International Farmall|
|John Deere||Kubota||Massey Ferguson||Minneapolis Moline||Mitsubishi Satoh||New Holland||Oliver||White||Zetor||Miscellaneous (OTHER)|
|| SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique Tractors||| Aftermarket Farm Tractor Parts||| Service & Repair Farm Tractor Manuals ||
|| Tractor Implements||| Tractor Seats||| Trailer Parts||| Tractor Loaders||| PTO Generators||| Rear View Backup Camera ||
|| Pedal Toy Tractors||| Tractor Books||| Tractor Data / Info / Specs||| Tractor Blog||| Antique Tractors History||| Related Sites||| Rustic Home ||
What are these "overrun couplers" on the PTO I keep seeing and hearing about? Do they serve any purpose? It looks like they are just adapters that allow a larger size coupler on the PTO.
I am not familiar with these at all, so pardon my incorrect use of any of the terminology.
- Re: PTO Overrun Coupler!? barry Thursday, June 04, 2015
- Re: PTO Overrun Coupler!? lewis rosser Saturday, June 21, 2014
- Re: PTO Overrun Coupler!? Bob G Tuesday, July 08, 2014
- Re: PTO Overrun Coupler!? Bob G Tuesday, July 08, 2014 (0)
- Re: PTO Overrun Coupler!? ob G Wednesday, May 14, 2014
Post a Followup