SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS

Search This Message Board:
Posted by sapcpo on Monday, April 28, 2014:

I have a 46 2n/9n tractor. I have a question concerning thrust washers on the gov. took it apart and has no fiber washer #357319s on it. so looking at Ford FO-4 man it says its not used. but I go to ford/new Holland and it shows it listed. Some say you need it to keep the balls from hitting the housing. but I did find that it lists only for 8ns. it does have the small steel thrust washer in the end of the housing. #356491-s. when I took the gov apart the balls were wearing into the sides of housing, but the spacing was within specs. I don't know if I should use the fibre washer or not? any help?

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above As it Appears:
Name:  
E-Mail:  
Subject:

Upload Picture (Optional - Choose File):

Comments:

Name:
Email: