SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS

Search This Message Board:
Posted by Larry on Monday, April 07, 2014:

In Reply to: dielectric bolt? posted by Larry on Sunday, April 06, 2014:

Thanks Bob. I got it on and it held. I was a little nervous tightening it down but it held. Got it rewired, new plugs, points, distributor and thermostat installed. Tomorrow I'll have my brother come and we will put the hood and gas tank back on. Hope it starts. That is my worse fear doing all that work and then it won't start. I read that on here and other forums. I will say this after putting on the new wire harness I wish I'd have made my own. The coil wire was to short so I made my own. The one end piece that goes over the bolt on the distributor ground was to small. Had to put on a bigger one. Main problem I had was trying to figure out what the guy who had this tractor before me did with the wiring. He had spliced and cut so it was hard tracing it. I end up just ripping the old one out and putting the new one in. Following the simple diagram in the FO-4 made it simple.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above As it Appears:
Name:  
E-Mail:  
Subject:

Upload Picture (Optional - Choose File):

Comments:

Name:
Email: