|Allis Chalmers||Avery||Bobcat||Case David Brown||Caterpillar||Cockshutt||Deutz||Euclid||Ford||International Farmall|
|John Deere||Kubota||Massey Ferguson||Minneapolis Moline||Mitsubishi Satoh||New Holland||Oliver||White||Zetor||Miscellaneous (OTHER)|
|| SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique Tractors||| Aftermarket Farm Tractor Parts||| Service & Repair Farm Tractor Manuals ||
|| Tractor Implements||| Tractor Seats||| Trailer Parts||| Tractor Loaders||| PTO Generators||| Rear View Backup Camera ||
|| Pedal Toy Tractors||| Tractor Books||| Tractor Data / Info / Specs||| Tractor Blog||| Antique Tractors History||| Related Sites||| Rustic Home ||
An update to my previous thread a couple of weeks ago - recall the NAA was consistenly knocking. This weekend my father and I put a new air intake/cleaner assembly on. the knocking noise is almost 100% gone!!!
Explain that one!? Apparentlly a new set of lungs makes a world of a difference. the mesh filters were pretty well clogged up.
Just wanted to send an update. I think the bearings are still worn and will need replaced, but it was such a relief to hear it idle and run like it should.
thanks again guys.
- Re: NAA Knocking Update D. M. Monday, March 31, 2014
- Re: NAA Knocking Update Michael Lacey Saturday, November 09, 2013
- Re: NAA Knocking Update Bob G Saturday, November 09, 2013
- Re: NAA Knocking Update Bob G Saturday, November 09, 2013 (0)
- Re: NAA Knocking Update Bob G Friday, November 08, 2013
- Re: NAA Knocking Update Michael Lacey Saturday, November 02, 2013
- Re: NAA Knocking Update Jim Loveridge Saturday, November 02, 2013
Post a Followup