yanmar ym2200

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Yanmar Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 and 2011, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

yanmar ym2200

Dan What other domestic tractor or yanmar other than gray market most closely resembles the ym2200? I have a yanmar parts center not far from where I live and he wont even talk to me about my yanmar ym2200 because its a gray market,but he deals with yanmar and many other brands. What I want to do now is tell him I have something other so I can get my part(s) from them since Hoye doesnt have all the parts listed yet..
Danny There isn't one, but I have a lot of parts for the YM2200's.
Danny

Danny Well I need a filter for each fuel,air and oil. Would you happen to have them? I thought the YM240 has about 90% of the parts of a YM2200 but I may be wrong.
Bob I've had my 2200 for about seven months and have been able to get all the parts I've needed through the fellows on this forum, i.e. Danny, Len, etc. The 195/240 are similar, but many parts do not interchange, and many parts are not available new for this tractor. I use an operating manual for the 195/240, a service manual for the JD 650/750, and a parts manual for the 2200. Some JD parts will fit, but the problem is cross referencing them. The Yanmar dealers on this forum have parts books for most of the Yanmar tractors and will often take the time to cross reference the parts to an American made Yanmar. The 2200 has an oil bath air filter, not a replacable paper filter.
Dan Thanks Bob. That about answered it all
Eric I/ve got a 2200 also and the oil filter is a wix 51334, as for the fuel filter I just installed a inline filter and cleaned the old one and put it back in , no troubles.The air filter on mine is a oil bath type,clean the whole think ,new oil and your set to go. Good luck hope this helped
jeff i would have to say i wouldn't give the guy my buisiness if he didn't want it.
John Anyone know where I can get front wheel bearings for a YM2200, there seems to be a lot of play in the front wheels when you push on them.

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Yanmar Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Email Notification: If you check this box, email will be sent to you whenever someone replies to your message. You must include your email address above to receive this notification.

Name:
Email: