SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 and 2011, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

yanmar ym2000

matt herod does anyone know what size the pto seal is on ym2000
winston 35mm x 55mm x 11mm
Al Ya but what's the name of the person who packed it in the shipment containter?
norm "Ya but what's the name of the person who packed it in the shipment containter?"

Am I missing something here?

Al Yes, that it was a light-hearted compliment to W for his knowlege of minutiae.
norm I bet he looked it up on Hoye.
winston yep, you about got me figured out.
norm That's where I looked, but you beat me to it.
matt how would you go about getting it out.Looks to me like you have to take the whole rear platte off
winston "If" there is a snap ring on the outside of the seal it could be removed and seal pried out and replaced. "If" no snapring on the outside of the seal you will have to remvove the assembly to replace the seal.
robert i just bought ym 2000 three point went up dropped down went up again and now wont do anythig any ideas thank you

Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above As it Appears:
Name:  
E-Mail:  
Subject:

Upload Picture (Optional - Choose File):

Comments:

Name:
Email: