SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 and 2011, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

fx24d

mike i don't really have a ? just wanted to post that i have installed the factory power steering on my non power tractor and maybe pass on a few work arounds that i used. i bought most of the parts from erinie's in Ore. the entire linkage system is beefier from the pitman arm to the drag link but the rod ends at the knuckles are the same so everything will bolt on.
what slowed me down was a few missing parts that are yanmar manufacture only. the high pressure side supply line and three banjo bolts two 16mm and one 20mm, no one makes them. but getting metric bolts in this size is easy so i drilled them out to make my own banjo's. the copper washers were from an sae kit that h.f. sells wider but worked . the supply line was modified with a compression fitting/adapter to the compensating valve.
No leaks and it works so good I've already forgotten about it. When i write it up it sounds easy but i searched everywhere thinking i would find a supplier only to be disappointed i found it hard to believe the bolts couldn't just be ordered

Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above As it Appears:
Name:  
E-Mail:  
Subject:

Upload Picture (Optional - Choose File):

Comments:

Name:
Email: