SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 and 2011, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

Yanmar YM330D

Rob Young Greetings from South Africa!

I am considering the purchase of a Yanmar YM330D (4WD). Although presently in running order it requires complete refurbishing of front knuckles and my intention is to restore it to as-new original overall condition. There is no longer any Yanmar tractor dealer or parts stockist in South Africa. Four immediate questions:
1. Are all / most original Yanmar mechanical, electrical and body parts for this particular model still available, and if so, from what source?
2. What is the original paint colour code(s) for this YM330D model? Present colours are red/orange body panels, gray engine, transmission & chassis, and white wheels.
3. Are the various decals for hood, instrument panel and controls available?
4. What were the original designed tire sizes front & rear?
The chassis number is 330D-00513
Engine model: 3T84A-LPPA Serial No: 97573

Many thanks for any help /advice

Al 1. You would have to contact dealers (or wait for them to email you), preferably with specifics. There's a difference between needing a bonnet and an oil filter. But you are closer to Japan than to the US.

2. I think the whole thing was originally the red-orange except for the yellow-white rims.

3. Hoye Tractor in Texas has some decals, and maybe others too.

4. Until you find out, better not use 4WD except on a slippery surface.

larry bledsoe
Re: Yanmar YM330D

I have this 1978 model ym 330d. great tractor.
have found parts needed at Fisher Farm and lawn, Hillsboro , Oregon, usa. 503 648 1171. As you probably know, John Deere had yanmar make these tractors for them and they were models 850 thru 1070. The 1050 and 330d are a match. John deere parts work as i have some new knuckles from john deere on my Tractor. Good luck.

roachd What is the serial number on your 330d . This will help me figure out the year of manufacture on my 330d.

Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above As it Appears:
Name:  
E-Mail:  
Subject:

Upload Picture (Optional - Choose File):

Comments:

Name:
Email: