|Allis Chalmers||Avery||Bobcat||Case David Brown||Caterpillar||Cockshutt||Deutz||Euclid||Ford||International Farmall|
|John Deere||Kubota||Massey Ferguson||Minneapolis Moline||Mitsubishi Satoh||New Holland||Oliver||White||Zetor||Miscellaneous (OTHER)|
|| SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique Tractors||| Aftermarket Farm Tractor Parts||| Service & Repair Farm Tractor Manuals ||
|| Tractor Implements||| Tractor Seats||| Trailer Parts||| Tractor Loaders||| PTO Generators||| Rear View Backup Camera ||
|| Pedal Toy Tractors||| Tractor Books||| Tractor Data / Info / Specs||| Tractor Blog||| Antique Tractors History||| Related Sites||| Rustic Home ||
|How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 and 2011, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!|
|Rob Young||Greetings from South Africa!
I am considering the purchase of a Yanmar YM330D (4WD). Although presently in running order it requires complete refurbishing of front knuckles and my intention is to restore it to as-new original overall condition. There is no longer any Yanmar tractor dealer or parts stockist in South Africa. Four immediate questions:
1. Are all / most original Yanmar mechanical, electrical and body parts for this particular model still available, and if so, from what source?
2. What is the original paint colour code(s) for this YM330D model? Present colours are red/orange body panels, gray engine, transmission & chassis, and white wheels.
3. Are the various decals for hood, instrument panel and controls available?
4. What were the original designed tire sizes front & rear?
The chassis number is 330D-00513
Engine model: 3T84A-LPPA Serial No: 97573
Many thanks for any help /advice
|Al||1. You would have to contact dealers (or wait for them to email you), preferably with specifics. There's a difference between needing a bonnet and an oil filter. But you are closer to Japan than to the US.
2. I think the whole thing was originally the red-orange except for the yellow-white rims.
3. Hoye Tractor in Texas has some decals, and maybe others too.
4. Until you find out, better not use 4WD except on a slippery surface.
I have this 1978 model ym 330d. great tractor.
|roachd||What is the serial number on your 330d . This will help me figure out the year of manufacture on my 330d.
Post a Followup