john deer model of YM 336 D

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Yanmar Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 and 2011, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

john deer model of YM 336 D

wayne grauel I need to find a tow bar...

what is the john deer model that was identical to the 4WD YM336 D with the exception of the yanmar powershift and sleeved engine?

thanks

Al Draw bar for the back? Isn't that a bit like saying you need the only correct cotter pin? Dealers tend to have piles of them. Take your measurements and call around.
wayne grauel Yes.. the draw bar that slides under the rear axle and frame. I have no idea where mine went and the thought of using one of those that goes on the lift arms is an accident waiting to happen in my book.. was hoping someone knew that john deer model thats a mirror copy of the 336D ... john Deere dealers around here are plentiful.. the dealer that sold me my yanmar went out of business years ago.

thanks

Norm Have you tried a Yanmar authorized parts dealer. There may not be a JD similar to the YM336D. They were all built to JD specs. Similarity to Yanmars was usually coincidental.
wayne A similar model doesn't necessarily mean the bolt holes for the drawbar mount would be identically placed in the bottom of the rear end. Similar would be the 950-1050.

If you have the oem part # we may find a salvage from a grey model that will work. Email us.

steve hanes I have one with mounting plate tks steve 678/688/7040
Al I think two brackets bolt from underneath to hold the bar. If you have those, what are the interior dimensions of either bracket? Where are you located? I'm sure somebody will fix you up in short order.
wayne grauel for now I'm goitn to go with a trailer hitch unit that mounts to the entire 3 pt system..

its under TSC . Quite a nice unit.. it has a receiver mounted at the bottom for any 2" slide in hitch,, and a 2 5/16 ball mounted at the top to move a 5th wheel.

I was looking to rig my dump trailer behind the tractor when i go get firewood out in the woods or at neighboring properties..

this allows me to have the hitch at the right height and I'll add the arms that keep the hitch at a preset height.

for 168 bucks.. i can't go wrong and can slide in which ever ball size hitch i need.

Thanks to all who responded. i saw one of these at the trailer dealer mounted to their JD..

Heck of a slick unit

it's called a " Farmforce trailer mover"

i plan to wire up a spare brake controller to the tractor ..

just to be safe!

thanks again

I'll keep the part resources on hand though as my Yanmar has been a workhorse since 1982.. and I plan on keeping it for a long time to come..

( can't begin to afford to replace it!.. )

Wayne

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Yanmar Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above Exactly As it Appears:
Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Name:
Email: