First time Oliver owner, did I go overboard?

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Oliver Tractors Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!
Search This Message Board:

First time Oliver owner, did I go overboard?

Kris Rutko I recently bought a 77 at a sale. It runs extremely smooth, has the cast wide front end, all the sheetmetal is straight but weathered bad. Tires are almost shot(no calcium thank god), it has a set of wheel weights on the rear and a hydraulic hillside hitch. The tractor runs a drives well. I gave $1875.00. Too much or was it a steal? Are these tractors easy to restore?
Kevin Sounds like a good price, BUT I think that I have heard that the rear rubber is an obsolete size somewhere...
Tim Blaise They should be easy to restore but for the condition you say that it is in you got ripped off.

Reginald : I feel that if you are content in what you bought it doesn't matter what others think whether you might of paid to hi a price,you don't buy much for under $2000 in even a lawn and garden tractor.Injoy what you got and if its what makes you happy is all that matters

I recently bought a 77 at a sale. It runs extremely smooth, has the cast wide front end, all the sheetmetal is straight but weathered bad. Tires are almost shot(no calcium thank god), it has a set of wheel weights on the rear and a hydraulic hillside hitch. The tractor runs a drives well. I gave $1875.00. Too much or was it a steal? Are these tractors easy to restore?

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Oliver Tractors Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Name:
Email: