SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

Dying 1800

Jarider3034 Hello I have an 1800c gas that dies every time I let the clutch out weather it's in gear or in natural. I can tow the tractor with the clutch pushed in and everything rolls free but only with the clutch pushed in release the clutch and tractor is not moving. Any thoughts?
Greg Sounds to me like you have either a broken shift fork or the bolts came out of the shift rail. It will feel like it shifts normally but all your moving is the shift rail. In neutral the tracor should roll without having the clutch in
kevin sounds like you're shifting slides are war and she's stuck between two gears we had that happen on our 1800 can't remember how much it cost to have it fixed but that's what happen to ours been a great tractor she has way over 13000 hours on it

Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above As it Appears:
Name:  
E-Mail:  
Subject:

Upload Picture (Optional - Choose File):

Comments:

Name:
Email: