SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

Oliver-sales-service neon clock?

Mick
Oliver-sales-service neon clock?

Hi.recently I bought this clock off Craigslist ,and am trying to find out if it may be an original Oliver clock.the clock is a neon "Cleveland" Aztec .it is missing the outer neon tube,but otherwise seems complete..i am also wondering if the outer neon would hav been green?not sure that there are to many of see around,but hoping maybe some one may be more knowledgable than I am on tractor memorabilia. Thank you.

Robert D Kranker Hi I own a neon shop here near Detroit and restore these types of clock, Yes the outer tube was normally green as they used red and green and green and red alot ,
the Oliver sales and service was added by a local sign painter on most clocks the factory where these clocks were made did not add the business names , clocks were shipped with blank banners and local sign companies would add the advertising on the banners,
Its a nice clock let me know if you need a neon tube or help to fix this clock ,
Talk soon
Bob kranker
ph 810-499-1816

Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above As it Appears:
Name:  
E-Mail:  
Subject:

Upload Picture (Optional - Choose File):

Comments:

Name:
Email: