SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

Oliver 351 Sickle Mower

Brad Waddell I need some help. I purchased an Oliver 351 sickle mower and have used it about 3 years occasionally.The bearings are worn out on the crank wheel shaft. I have removed ( 2 ) bearings on an offset cam.They are past recognizing.They are referenced as a tapered roller bearing.Anyone out there happen to know what I really need?
John Gray I have a old 351 mower, my mistake was putting it on a tractor that was too big for it and I tore it up. I do still have all the parts, there is 2" of snow on the ground now so I didn't go take any pictures. Anyway, it is just junk to me, I am located in the central mo area, I don't have any idea where you are located at but it wouldn't take but a few dollars for me to let it go. Shoot me and email if you are interested.
Brad Waddell John , I might be intersted. I'm located near a little town downstate Illinois call Flat Rock.I think I might have enough parts for a bearing company to cross reference along with the off set shaft. What exactly would you take for it.The 351 mowed excellent for my needs and I really was happy with it.Reply back or give me a call at 618-928-0571.

Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above As it Appears:

Upload Picture (Optional - Choose File):