SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 and 2011, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

Oliver 351 Sickle Mower

Brad Waddell I need some help. I purchased an Oliver 351 sickle mower and have used it about 3 years occasionally.The bearings are worn out on the crank wheel shaft. I have removed ( 2 ) bearings on an offset cam.They are past recognizing.They are referenced as a tapered roller bearing.Anyone out there happen to know what I really need?
John Gray I have a old 351 mower, my mistake was putting it on a tractor that was too big for it and I tore it up. I do still have all the parts, there is 2" of snow on the ground now so I didn't go take any pictures. Anyway, it is just junk to me, I am located in the central mo area, I don't have any idea where you are located at but it wouldn't take but a few dollars for me to let it go. Shoot me and email if you are interested.
Brad Waddell John , I might be intersted. I'm located near a little town downstate Illinois call Flat Rock.I think I might have enough parts for a bearing company to cross reference along with the off set shaft. What exactly would you take for it.The 351 mowed excellent for my needs and I really was happy with it.Reply back or give me a call at 618-928-0571.

Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above As it Appears:
Name:  
E-Mail:  
Subject:

Upload Picture (Optional - Choose File):

Comments:

Name:
Email: