SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 and 2011, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

White/Oliver 4-155 mighty tow?

Jerry McDonald New here, and have a question,
Yesterday I saw a 4-155 mighty tow 4WD tractor, would it be a good canidate for tractor pulls? nothing real extreme, just a little fun @local events. Ive never saw a tractor like this, do they have enough power? and is there parts available to fix up, It has a detroit diesel engine. its one cool soundin beast.
Thanks in advance for any help or opinions.
Jerry

oliver fan You need to look the tractor over again. There never was a 4-155 mighty tow built. The biggest Detroit powered industrial Oliver tractor built was a 2/4-115 mighty tow. .
jerry mcdonald oliver fan,
Thanks for the reply, I looked the tractor over very well, The side of the hood says,
[WHITE OLIVER 4-115 MIGHTY TOW] its yellow and white in color. The owner says its a 4cyl 2 stroke Detroit Diesel w/a small Jimmy supercharger/blower. IIRC he called it a 453T.

oliver fan That is what I thought. The 4-115 is the industrial version of the 1950 GM ag. tractor. The industrial 2/4-115 tractors were built from 1964 to 1972.
Blue I have fuel dump into crank case from the injecter pump, can and or is there away to replace seal with out tearing down pump?
Blue Sorry I just found out how this works wrong post

Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above As it Appears:
Name:  
E-Mail:  
Subject:

Upload Picture (Optional - Choose File):

Comments:

Name:
Email: