SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

White/Oliver 4-155 mighty tow?

Jerry McDonald New here, and have a question,
Yesterday I saw a 4-155 mighty tow 4WD tractor, would it be a good canidate for tractor pulls? nothing real extreme, just a little fun @local events. Ive never saw a tractor like this, do they have enough power? and is there parts available to fix up, It has a detroit diesel engine. its one cool soundin beast.
Thanks in advance for any help or opinions.

oliver fan You need to look the tractor over again. There never was a 4-155 mighty tow built. The biggest Detroit powered industrial Oliver tractor built was a 2/4-115 mighty tow. .
jerry mcdonald oliver fan,
Thanks for the reply, I looked the tractor over very well, The side of the hood says,
[WHITE OLIVER 4-115 MIGHTY TOW] its yellow and white in color. The owner says its a 4cyl 2 stroke Detroit Diesel w/a small Jimmy supercharger/blower. IIRC he called it a 453T.

oliver fan That is what I thought. The 4-115 is the industrial version of the 1950 GM ag. tractor. The industrial 2/4-115 tractors were built from 1964 to 1972.
Blue I have fuel dump into crank case from the injecter pump, can and or is there away to replace seal with out tearing down pump?
Blue Sorry I just found out how this works wrong post

Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above As it Appears:

Upload Picture (Optional - Choose File):