SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

Oliver 500

Debbie Wilson Desperate for help in locating parts for repair of steering on my 500, other parts would be nice too. Seems my little beauty is in the hard to find catagory. Help appreciated.
bradk The Oliver 500 is the same tractor as a David Brown 850 to help in the search.Also,try a Case IH dealer for parts.
drv161@roadrunner.com just bought a 500,, has milkly trans fluid? like water and oil mixed. want to change it. how much and what kind of fluid needed to do a service.. thanks doug
Steve Frank Did you ever find what kind of oil to put into the transmission? I have one that I just purchased and the tranny oil is a little milky on it also. Thanks for now.

Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above As it Appears:
Name:  
E-Mail:  
Subject:

Upload Picture (Optional - Choose File):

Comments:

Name:
Email: