SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

1755 Oliver hydraulics

john Having issues with the pto clutch and the hydraulics on this tractor. Everything was working fine-pto engaged-was blowing snow and pto quit. Got it running again-but it will not withstand any stress-as soon as I start to blow snow-it stops working. Just after this, i also lost the hydraulics on the bucket. There are no leaks or air bubbles in the oil. The oil is a 46 weight and it is fairly cold. If anyone could give me some insight on this it would be greatly appreciated!
Roger Sounds to me like you lost the spline on the PTO input shaft. This shaft engages in the flywheel and drives the hydraulic pump and the PTO.
1755man I have a 1755 oliver and use it for augering corn into the bin. My hydraulics have never failed, but i did replace a hyd hose to a remote onthe rear. You might change your filter on the hyd. and check all your linkage. Do you have a oil cooler pump mounted on the left side of tractor thAt is belt driven?

Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above As it Appears:
Name:  
E-Mail:  
Subject:

Upload Picture (Optional - Choose File):

Comments:

Name:
Email: